The one problem with being down sick is that you have WAY too much time on your hands late at night after you have slept all day. This offered me a perfect opportunity to play.
Life will always have struggles and trials, but you will drive towards what you focus on, so why not aim happy!
Friday, May 16, 2014
All tangled up!
Last year I was given a "Zentangle" book. I have always been a doodler but was enjoying the guidelines to make my doodles more "purposeful." I love the black on white look and enjoy just playing around with a sharpie on cardstock. I love "tangling" during meetings. I find the doodling helps me focus on what is being said, it also calms me down when things can get heated ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!