Friday, June 4, 2010

Love for a friend

My friend Sharon is constantly doing things for other people so when her birthday came around this year (and a BIG one at that) and we needed to celebrate! We decided to have a "pot luck" supper and then tell everyone(but her) it was a surprise party! It was great! We were able to shower her with cards, gifts and a lot of love.
What party is complete without presents! I love giving gifts from the heart so when I got a great group shot of some of our younger kids church kids (she's one of my teachers) I knew I had to do something with it so I created this frame for it. Sharon loved it because those are "her kids!" Frame is by provo craft, die cut flowers-cricut, flowers Prima, assorted chipboard, stickles, mod podge, glue dots.

And then cards. This was the group card I made for people to sign at church. It was an EK success cd tin I had got a long time ago and never found a use for. The accordion pages in the album made it perfect for many people to sign!
Supplies used- Ek success CD tin, Stacy Claire Boyd paper, Lil Davis flowers, Making Memories gemstone brads, glue dots, wordsworth vellum stickers "Birthday", inside, Pebbles Inc stickers, gemstones, glue dots, wordsworth vellum stickers "Birthday", Fiskars circle cutter.


Happy Birthday Sharon! And many, many, MANY more!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!