Friday, October 15, 2010

Craftastrophy!

So I had a bit of a "catastrophe" in my crafting area...my area is all of 6 x 8 feet square. BUT I have this closet that is 5 x 4 x 4, up until a few days ago I had a set of plastic shelves inside that held tools and photos and other wonderful things. Then there was a collapse...it didn't just go BOOM...things just slowly started falling....before you knew it I had a wonderful jumbled pile of all my crafty treasures.

Thankfully nothing was broken or damaged, just messy. That resulted in a complete overhaul of the area....after poor hubby hearing again and again of the mess he finally relented and built me what I am now calling SUPER SHELVES....they are strong enough to support the weight of my 9 year old daughter. (Or 4 tubs of punches and a die cut machine.)

Well the good thing about all of this it's causing me to go through pretty much everything, finally putting things away that have just been kinda shoved into corners and bins, organizing while I'm doing it. I'm getting down to the dregs...all of the odds and ends and bitty stuff that needs to be put away...

So here I sit taking a brake from the sorting of THIS to come up for some air...

Hopefully when I'm done I'll be able to show you some after pix of the new shelves and organized space.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!