Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First post of the new year!

WOW I realized that I haven't posted anything this year and here it is almost the middle of January. I have been busy though. Over the holidays the youngest was in the hospital with severe dehydration from a very bad case of the flu. She didn't mind since it was during Christmas every department seemed to have presents for her, plus she got all the popsicles she wanted, her own remote on the TV with the Disney Channel AND Mom all to herself. If it wasn't for the fact Christmas was coming I don't think the kid ever would have left!

The New Year has brought some changes. Typical resolutions to ______(you know the three more organized, eat better and spend time doing the stuff I should be doing :) Excited though as I've seen some weight loss and can almost find a scrapping desk meaning I can create! I also have a new crafting/writing gig that will be announced in the next couple of days (so be sure to check back and see what I'm up to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!