Tuesday, May 15, 2012

They call me "MOM"

With the festivities of Mother's day this past weekend, I didn't have a chance to share one of my favorite pages.

The light tan is a hidden journaling spot that reads: I always wanted to be a mom, cause I had such a great one! I couldn't believe when you came into my life. One by one you changed me with your smiles and your love. Each one of you is special and amazing, every day I marvel that the Lord has given you to me and that you call me "mom"!

When I was taking this years "mother's day" photos I was thinking about this page. How grown-up all my kids are getting. They have changed in so many ways since this page was created. My oldest is now 6'4" my younger son is now taller (by over a head) than his "big" sister. But the changes have been more than just physical. Their convictions are stronger. Their passions are greater. They have new hobbies and friends. Their love has grown and expanded. I get to see the young men and women they are becoming and they are amazing people and still they call me "mom" and because of that I am very very blessed!

Supplies: MME laundry line, Prisim cardstock, MME Bohemian embossed chipboard, AC letter stickers, prima flowers, Heidi Swapp gemstones, Border from? (it's from an old MWE kit) glue dots, and fiskars adhesive.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!