Saturday, September 13, 2014

Arm Knit Throw!


The arm knitting crazy hit full force at my house with both of my daughters joining me in learning how to create scarves. I decided to up the challenge and create an arm knit throw. I was attending a party for a friend, and wanted to create something special.

Choosing 3 skeins of yarns, I cast on 30 stitches. Creating a larger project it was a bit more difficult to keep my place and I had to "tink" (in other words unknit) several times.


I was quite please with the finished project. After casting off I added some fringe to either end of the throw. 

The loose open weave doesn't lend for much warmth, but it will add an extra layer to throw over your shoulders when reading to reading to the grandbabies! As you can see from the photos my friend loved it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!