Monday, March 30, 2015

Winner Winner!-Red Heart Yarn Contest

Thanks to everyone that helped celebrate Red Heart Yarn's "Women's Choice Award! It was interesting to learn how all of you choose products to use! Out of all comments I could only pick one and turned to "Random.org" to choose my winner!


and that comment fell to:

Blogger Kelly Sas said...Recommendations from valued friends certainly will influence my purchasing decisions. I also like searching on the internet for reviews of something I am considering purchasing, especially major purchases. I am a follower of your blog now. :)
Congrats Kelly,  I will be contacting you on how to claim your prize! A huge thank you to Red Heart Yarn  for sponsoring our contest! 
 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I feel so blessed to be able have won and to add all this wonderful yarn to my collection! I have taken up crocheting again after a decade or more away. So excited!!! Thank you! Sent you my information. Let me kow if you didn't get it please.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!