Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

I work a couple of days a week at the YMCA. Less than two weeks ago I noticed that our C.A.S.T. (Caring and sharing team) was helping a local mission by collecting valentines. So this Valentines Day, I asked my friends from Fiskateers, MemoryWorks, and Faithfully Yours, if they would help me create valentines for MorningStar Mission's "Bridging Hearts" mission this February 14. The problem was though time was short. They had around a week to send them to me. Fifteen ladies from all over the US and Canada, took me up on the challenge and sent me 89 valentines that will be shared then with the people from the mission.



Thank you to everyone that helped bring a smile to someone's face this Valentines Day!

For more about the mission visit
Morning Star Mission

2 comments:

  1. Those are great cards and looks like for a great cause. I'm glad you had a good turnout. I missed the message you needed them but looks like you got a good response from talented folks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very welcome! they all look great!!!! happy hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!