After opening the kit and believing the promise "YOU CAN WEAVE A BASKET" , I read the instructions, started soaking my reeds and dove right in. The process is some what simple to describe. Over, under, over, under...it's getting the basket started that is the problem. Your spokes (the pieces you weave around) need to be lined up and easily get out of line when you start. After restarting a few (ok 5) times I finally got the hang of things. I'm sorry I didn't get any "during" pictures of the process, I actually found it very relaxing and got really into what I was doing. A couple hours later I had a finished basket. I'm surprised it actually looks like a basket! I'm quite pleased with my first effort. (Granted it is a bit lopsided *grin*) So thanks Gail for the inspiration to try a new craft! It was a lot of fun!