Saturday, June 26, 2010

A daughter is a special thing


Shhh don't tell her I'm writing about her today. I am really thankful for my daughter, (both of them naturally but this is more about my oldest!) it's funny you have a little girl and you instantly think of pink, and ruffles and curls and bows. Soon she tires of you doing her hair and picking out her clothes and wants to "do it herself." But as she grows you realize you have someone to share hobbies with and girl talk and crazy projects and life. As she is becoming a young woman I'm seeing these blessings more and more.

Paper is Basic Gray Gypsy , Letters are altered Scrapworks tailored letters, altered BG numbers, zva fourishes, prima flowers. Cricut Cart -Accent Essentials, glue dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!