Saturday, July 10, 2010

Things I learned today

Today I went for a bike ride and then my daughter and I went out to see what the day would hold. We were hoping to find a bunch of garage sales but instead learned some lessons today.

  • 1) French Country Markets are fun to stop at but expensive. The artists at them are amazing and where else can you pick out the chicken you want for dinner?
  • 2) No one should wear plaid especially on the lower half of their bodies. No matter HOW skinny you are do you really want your hips, thighs and backside looking wider from the placement of stripes!
  • 3) When I am old and grey, I want a husband that still goes and refills my soft drinks at the fountain 15 feet away even if it takes him 10 minutes to get there.
  • 4) I am thankful for We care! So many of the kids from my children's ministry have benefited from their organization I'm happy to give to them.
  • 5) NO ONE SHOULD WEAR PLAID (See #2)
  • 6) Spending the day with your teenage daughter is fun (especially when she treats to lunch:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!