Friday, February 11, 2011

Gift for a friend!



I made a gift for a friend last night! (Must have been tired as I woke up covered in sparkle mod podge and wearing my tiara! ...LOL) This is a photo/note clip...it's one of those jumbo paper clips designed to stand on it's "legs" I decorated one side to say "note worthy" for memo's and notes the other side does not have a "label" so she can use it for photos and such if she wants. If you look at the "note" tag I edged it with the new 3 in 1 squeeze corner punch from Fiskars...because you can see where you are punching I was able to overlap the punched out areas

(I love the gemstone flourishes)
Supplies used:Wooden Clothespin (hobby lobby),patterned paper-making memories, My Mines eye, Cardstock- Prism, Canvas flower-Making memories (altered), Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Pashmina), gem stone flourish- Recollections, Gemstones-Want to scrap, Font Cricut, george and basic shapes, butterfly stamp -autumn leaves, corner punch-Fiskars 3 in 1 squeeze corner punch Summer Fun, Ink-Quick Quotes, Ranger Sparkle Modge Podge, Glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!