Thursday, July 25, 2013

I Had a Dream...


So have you ever dreamed in food? Well I did. I recently dreamed of cream cheese stuffed french toast with strawberries. I dreamed of this to the point I woke up CRAVING what I was sure a very common delicacy. That being the case I figured I should be able to google "Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast with Strawberries" and find the perfect recipe. Lo and behold NOTHING. 

This started me on a quest to come up with my own version. First I found a good filling recipe. Then laying it in between two pieces of raisin bread I used my traditional french toast egg batter. Topping it off with a classic strawberry sauce I made a pretty decent rendition of what I saw in my dream and the taste was out of this world (at least that's what the kids told me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!