Friday, November 25, 2016

Just playing around!



One of the benefits to having friends that make jewelry, and working in the craft industry, you get people to teach you things, and product to work with! I recently found some old jewelry and decided to try my hand at a "remake" this pearl drop necklace was the result. I had received the original chain in a pile of "junk" jewelry, taking it apart and remaking it to off set, I added the number, key, and pearl drop! I love the way it turned out! The daughter modeling the necklace didn't really want to give it back!


This next project was thanks to Prima Beads, I received an assortment of beads from them last year and never really played with them. This was my first attempt at stringing the Swarovski crystal. I love the sparkle of he crystals.





That's what's on my craft table this week...what is on yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!