Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Paint Along with Plaid-Lucky Llama

Plaid Crafts recently started a series of "Paint-a-Long" with Plaid live streams. Painting has never been my strong suit, but I have a goal this year to really try and spend some time creating on a regular  basis. So when Plaid Crafts offered to send supplies for me and a friend to participate in the "Lucky Llama" paint-a-long, I knew I had to try. Since my friend Mandie and I were both busy during the live stream, we met today to watch the recording. It's safe to say we had a blast.

Naturally we had help

We even found a pink llama to join in the fun! 

She says "TRUST ME!" it will look like a llama when you are done!" 


Beginning to see a llama


Yup I actually painted



Almost done, adding the Mod Podge to give it some sparkle



All done!




Mandie and I with our paintings! 

Thanks Plaid Crafts for a fun afternoon with a friend! 


Supplies used: 12 x 12 wood canvas, palette, water basin, paper towels, Folk Art Paints-Acrylics Colors; Titanium White, Pure Black, Prairie Sunset, Folk Art Extreme Glitter Chunky Gold, Folk Arts Metallics- Aqua Marine, Amethyst, Rose. Folk Art Detail Painters (LOVE THESE), Folk Arts Brush Sets- Letter and Detail Set and Angle Set, Mod Podge Mega Glitter Hologram

To purchase supplies visit Plaid Crafts 

To view the live stream recording visit  Plaid Crafts on Facebook

SaveSave

1 comment:

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!