Friday, September 4, 2020

Meet Dorinda!



Meet Dorinda. I met Dorinda when I became an Area Coordinator for Operation Christmas Child 6 years ago. We hit it off right away! 


Dorinda is on my church and community relations team. In her free time Dorinda sews. She sews bags, and dresses and pillowcases. Dorinda and her mom Vae actually converted Vae's garage into a fabulous "sewing room" because they both love to quilt. There is workspace, and machines, and a long arm quilting machine. 
These wonderful ladies know how much I love packing baby dolls into shoebox gifts so they make it their goal to keep me in doll quilts for my "babies". Check out their amazing work!



Aren't they sweet??? I found a fabulous deal on "baby bottles" (they are actually party favors.)  So I tucked a bottle in with the babies and now bundled up and ready to go on their long journey! 

4 comments:

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!