Saturday, March 18, 2023

Guest Desginer-Artesprix Sublimation Ink-Lucky Dog

 


Artesprix asked again and I was happy to oblige!! I was recently asked to be a Guest Designer for Artesprix. They make a fun sublimation ink. It comes in stamping ink, markers and now even paint to help you create one of a kind custom projects in permanent vibrant color!

 

My dog Diamond has the best possible outcome with the worst possible luck! So we are always saying I'm a Lucky Dog! (said in the sing song commercial voice of the 80's) It was fun to take my play on words and the artwork I created and turn it into a one-of-a-kind bandana for my dog for St Patrick’s Day!

Check out the full tutorial (and more photos of a rather unwilling model) on the Artesprix Blog here:

Artesprix Lucky Dog Bandana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!