Saturday, December 3, 2011

Xyron Holiday Card Contest


So many of you know I am a bit of an adhesive "junkie" I love, love, LOVE the stuff. (Granted most paper crafting requires adhesive that might have something to do with it!)

My xyron machine is one of my favorites, and when I saw they had a holiday card contest and the only requirement was using your Xyron I was so in!


This is what I ended up creating:


Supplies: Cardstock-Prisim, Patterned Paper-BasicGrey, Fruitcake,
snowflakes,-Heidi Swapp, gemstones-Michaes,
Sleigh-Cricut, Christmas Cheer, Emobssing Powder-PSX, silver,
Ric-rac, Border punch-Fiskars, apron lace, font-Pristina,
letter stickers-TLC, funky. Adhesive-Xyron. 250 and 900, Glue Dots.


So if you would like to vote you can vote for my entry on Facebook here
Each comment or "like" is a vote.
 
I'm up against some amazing competition you can see all the entries here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!