Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Blessed beyond measure!-Scrapbook Expo

When you make $1000 in the first 1/2 hour of being open, you know things are going well, when you raised the same amount you made the year before by the time the show opened you know things were going to be AWESOME!

"Blessed beyond measure" is the only way to describe the support we received at the Scrapbook Expo in Schaumburg, IL! In addition to collecting 5 boxes of supplies to fill shoeboxes with, we raised a whopping $3817.76!

Thank you to everyone that donated supplies, purchased raffle tickets and donated items to raffle off! I especially want to thank my fabulous team of volunteers for their help this weekend we couldn't have done it without YOU!!

Enjoy a few photos of our weekend
Baskets ready to go! 
Boy do we have a lot of baggage


Just a few of the 58 gift baskets being raffled off!

More from the booth

GONG!! (It wasn't all work! I earned my Scrapbook Expo Metal and the right to ring the GONG!)

Did I mention I did this all with a broken foot? 

One of our lovely winners! 

Quick photo op with my pal the uber talented Margi Hugichi

The next winner is!

Over $3,800 WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!