Monday, August 31, 2015

Bling it on!

Being in a constantly busy state, I sometimes miss things, like say getting hurt for an example! I missed a step out of our local water wagon and didn't think anything of it till a couple of weeks later. I would occasionally have pain, and occasionally have swelling. Just not at the same time to put two and two together that I might need to have it looked at.

When I finally did have it looked at, it was discovered I had a hairline fracture in my foot. This meant a wonderfully, oh so attractive "orthopedic" shoe for several weeks. Being me, I wasn't going to allow  the rather ugly, black shoe to escape my clutches. Grabbing some bling, and E-6000 I went to town on my shoe. Bling helps everything feel better!

Sad foot at Scrapbook Expo


Bling helps everything feel better! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!