Monday, August 1, 2022

Guest Designer-Artesprix Sublimation Iron-on Ink

 Updated with new link! --I made the favorites category on the Artesprix blog!


 

I was super excited to be asked to create with Artesprix Sublimation Inks and Markers as a guest designer! With my many roles in life, I find myself traveling with multiple bags. One for class kits, one for paperwork, one for kid’s ministry… sometimes it is difficult to tell things apart! I love adding touches of ribbon or pom-poms to distinguish my bags, so when I was asked to do a project for Artesprix, I just new I had to design a bag tag taking personalization to a whole new level. 

 

Grabbing Artesprix's fabulous Inks and markers, some favorite stamps and my ever trusty Gel Press Plate I began creating this adorable bag tag! Be sure to check out the whole tutorial here: Artesprix Bag Tag with Gel-Press Plate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!