Sunday, January 1, 2012

Vintage Scarves



December is always busy for me. As the Childlren's Ministry Director of our church the beginning of the month is always spent getting ready for our annual Christmas Program. After that it's spent getting ready for the holidays! I made several of my gifts this year (and helped mom make some as well.) Mom and I spent a whole day (and part of another) making flower pins, ornaments, and necklaces out of vintage scarves. Here's a few photos of our day together (and a result of some of the work :) You will notice mom is busily sewing away while I in usual "craftastrophy" form got my finger stuck in the ornament and yes it is turning purple and yes I did stop to take a photo before getting the cold water to get my finger unstuck..LOL

















1 comment:

  1. What wonderful gifts for someone. Glad your finger is ok. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the best to you in 2912!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!