Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Scrap Challenge

There is such a good feeling whenever I have a paper crafting marathon. I get a ton accomplished, the downside is the clean-up. I try to make clean up fun by challenging myself to make something out of the scraps. The deal is I can't use ANY new supplies I must use what is already out. I also can't pull out extra cardstock and such I can only use the scraps. Now naturally the cards won't be "standard" size, but I can make little gift cards and tags that are perfect to tuck inside a gift or a quick to/from on a present.

It's fun to see what I can come up with and I love the challenge of only using what is in front of me it forces me to be creative! This time I made 11 in the first sitting and 3 more with the scraps I found behind my desk. There is no end to the combinations and even the tiniest scrap can become a photo corner or punched out shape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!