Sunday, October 12, 2008

So it continues both day and night...

So during lunch yesterday my mom and dad were talking. Dad commented about the drywall and I told him the story about the YWAM team that came over and did it for a missions fundraiser. Then we started talking about the trim. Dad said "oh that's easy I can have that done 20 minutes a window. Mom said "if you are going to be doing trim it's easier to paint before...."

So now not only did the rooms get swapped, not only are we getting the roof replaced, not only are they starting to build the deck, but I am getting trim around the windows (it's been 8 years) in the now living room and it's getting painted. It's amazing this is something I have been praying for forever and it seems like it's now all getting done at once!

I have one wall done (it's burgundy wine) the trim will be a creamy color. The beams are a dark natural color and furniture and curtains are camel colored. I can't wait to see it all put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!