Thursday, October 23, 2014

Upcycled Mirror

I love this wood mirror I got at a church rummage sale, but the stark wood was just a bit to plain for my girls who love girly frilly froo froo! So I decided to give it a bit of a make over.

To do this I needed 2 cans of Krylon Spray Paint (one a shade darker than the other,) masking tape, hot glue gun, flower trim.






Make sure to paint the frame first, that way you don't see the wood through the flowers peeking through. You can shade the flowers with the darker paint, or add some highlights with the lighter shade.


The girls loved the finished project and can't wait to hang it above their dresser. To see more Krylon projects check out the ebook by Fave Crafts from their Make it Yours contest Krylon Free Ebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Continue to Aim Happy!